What’s that I hear you day? Bringing out that picture for a third year in a row are you? Yes, yes I am. Because I’m too busy/not at home much at the moment so haven’t had a chance to do a new one 🙁 Plus, I still kind of like it though. ANYWAY, the point of this post is to acknowledge National Stationery Week 2017! I hope you’re all filling your week with pens, pencils and paper galore (although if you’re reading this blog, that’s just a normal week, right?!)
Although I’ve been unable to get my own act together to put up some #NatStatWeek content, I noticed today so so many people are posting brilliant things! So I thought I’d do a bit of a round up of great blog posts, videos and competitions I’ve seen going on this week, and I’ll add things in as the week goes on… Let me know if you see anything I’ve missed!
- Natasha from Graphique Fantastique has refreshed her desk setup with the help of Paperchase.
- Fab from Snail Mail Love has done some really cute illustrations of some of her favourite pens.
- Pen Heaven are running a competition to win a £150 stationery hamper. To enter you just have to declare why you love stationery (sounds easy). See their website for full details.
- Pen Chalet have got lots going on! A 10% discount across the site, special discounts and lots of giveaways.
- The Pen Company are running competitions every day, with the first – for a Caran D’Ache 849 Ballpoint Pen – just about to close.
- Emma Jane Palin has written on her blog about 5 “sassy” stationery brands.
- Another brilliant post by Natasha, where today she has found loads of the loveliest stationery from Etsy.
- Over on one of my favourites, The Pool, today, Sali Hughes has written about why we all love stationery, and what it means to her.
- The Caran D’Ache Giveaway continues each day over on The Pen Company.
- Kristabel has written about her favourites over at I Want You To Know.
- Hopscotch are running an Insta competition until Saturday in which they’re giving away a gorgeous stationery bundle, including a Blackwing Pearly Pencil, a marble notepad, copper tape and some rose gold paperclips.
- And guess what? More from Natasha! (that girl takes stationery week seriously) Today she is talking us through some of her favourite places to buy stationery.
And don’t forget you can get 10% off at The Stationer this week with the code SPRING10.