It’s National Stationery Week 2016 – hooray! Forgive me for re-using my image from last year but there’s not much opportunity to share it and I still love this picture! Plus, I don’t have time to do another! I just thought I’d check in to let you know what is going on and what I’ll be up to this week.
Starting with me, I’ll be posting every week day this week, if all goes to plan. And plan I have! I’ve got a new Stationery Organised Neatly coming up tomorrow, reviews of a couple of everyday stationery items, an ink review and I’ll also be posting about my trip to the London Stationery Show, which I’m hoping to pop along to tomorrow. I’ve been a couple of times before but this will be my first time with a vague buying hat on (those of you that read my 2 years in stationery blogging post may remember that I’m planning to open a shop in the next few months).
So, what’s going on elsewhere? Here’s a few things that have caught my eye:
- The Big Stationery Survey 2016. The Pen Company are asking what stationery means to us. Feel free to share your views!
- Bureau Direct a hosting a giveaway of stationery bundles organised by countries.
- Quill London will be hosting a letter writing competition on their Instagram on Saturday. More info here.
- Stone Gift are giving away stationery every day this week. Keep an eye on their Twitter.
- Katie Leamon are giving away a month’s worth of luxury stationery over on their Instagram.
- Digibloom are holding a competition to win a stash of Pygmy Cloud stationery goodies.
- Betty Etiquette are asking what your favourite item of stationery was at school and giving away a bundle on their Instagram.
- Ian at Pen Paper Pencil is giving away 5 Book Block notebooks.
- Natasha of Graphique Fantastique is also hosting a notebook giveaway with Book Block:
— Natasha Nuttall (@natashanuttall) April 25, 2016
There’s a different theme for each day of the week, as follows:
Monday: Pencil Day
Tuesday: Get Organised Day
Wednesday: World Stationery Day
Thursday: Thank you Thursday
Friday: Fountain Pen Friday
Saturday: Handmade Day
Sunday: Write a Letter Day
I won’t be following this on my blog posts because I’m not that organised but there’ll be lots going on on these themes if you keep an eye on the National Stationery Week twitter account.
I’ll add any other competitions if I see them this week! I hope you have a great National Stationery Week!